Thursday, October 15, 2009

I do, I do, I do ...

Share this history on :
I do, I do, I do ...

Couples kiss as they get married under the patronage of Saint Antonio during a parade in Lisbon, June 12, 2008.



I do, I do, I do ...

A couple kiss after taking part in a mass wedding ceremony in Paranaque, south of Metro Manila, February 14, 2009. An estimated 390 couples took part.



I do, I do, I do ...

206 couples wave on stage as they wait for their wedding ceremony in Ankara, August 6, 2006.



I do, I do, I do ...

206 couples wave on stage as they wait for their wedding ceremony in Ankara, August 6, 2006.



I do, I do, I do ...

Jose Abrian, 83, and Lolita Rogacion holds hands as they exchange vows during a mass wedding for 300 couples in Manila, June 29, 2009.



I do, I do, I do ...

Couples pose for photographers in a subway train during a mass wedding for 123 couples in Hong Kong, November 25, 2001.



I do, I do, I do ...

A bride waits after her make-up is done during a mass marriage ceremony for 80 couples north of the Indian city of Kolkata, February 15, 2009.



I do, I do, I do ...

Newlywed couples pose for a photograph following a mass wedding for 200 couples at Thean Hou temple in Kuala Lumpur, September 9, 2009.



I do, I do, I do ...

Malaysian couples are greeted by lion dance performers as they walk into the wedding hall for a mass wedding for fifty couples in Kuala Lumpur, July 7, 2007.



I do, I do, I do ...

Lebanese brides and grooms pose for a souvenir photo during their joint wedding ceremony at the ancient Roman temple of Bakhos in eastern Lebanon, July 29, 2007.



taken from : China Daily

No comments: