Monday, September 15, 2008

Bright New Nail Colours

Share this history on :


Perk up your pedicure with this season’s eye-popping shades

After spending months hidden under layers of textured tights and leather boots, it’s time to let your toes see the spring sunshine. This season’s bright new nail colours are the perfect way to perk up pretty peep-toe shoes and add instant zing to a floral ensemble.

While you’re in pampering mode, treat your talons a slick of seasonal colour too. Just remember: bold colours look best on short, square-shaped nails. The look is springtime chic, not scary.

Mel Cornford

Taken From : http://www.vogue.com.au/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My word those nails are amazing! I love the look!

Have you tried some of the ranges over at the nails inc website?

I used to buy mine from the local market until one of my friends told me about this website.

So far its a thumbs up for quality, price and look.