Friday, April 2, 2010

Calvin Klein model Lara Stone?

Share this history on :
Calvin Klein model Lara Stone?

Lara Stone is reportedly being lined up as the new face of Calvin Klein.

The Dutch supermodel is set to sign a deal with the fashion house to front the campaigns for not only their main collection but Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Cosmetics as well.

If reports are true, she would replace rising star Jac Jablonski, who has fronted the Calvin Klein collection for the past couple of seasons.



Although Lara has modelled for the fashion giants before, it will be seen as a huge triumph to land three campaigns.

Lara - whose UK size eight figure is deemed 'curvy' by catwalk standards - has taken the fashion world by storm and is currently the face of Prada's Infusion d'Irisfragrance scent, Louis Vuitton, Jaeger and Eres.

She has previously said she thinks her curvy figure has helped her become a success.

She said: "I'm different because I am fat. It would be nice if I wasn't the only person with t*ts and an a**e.

"If I could have the discipline to be super-skinny I would be. I think of dieting, then I eat pizza. I'm a woman, and every woman wants to be thinner - unfortunately."
taken from : China Daily

No comments: